Sales: 0161 826 6616

Get free quote >

Sales: 0161 826 6616

Support: 0843 837 0897


Changing your Bank details

If you wish to change your bank details, you may also need to change the legal entity of your business, for example:

Changing from a Sole Trader to a Limited Company.

The easiest way to establish this is to check the account name on your bank account, e.g.


  • Miss J Ark or J Ark T/A Carparts international  = Sole Trader
  • Miss Joan Ark & Mr Noel Jones Carparts international =  Partnership
  • Joan Ark Limited = Limited Company


NB: We are not able to change your address details over the phone but if you are in any doubt over which form you need to complete, wish to change your bank details or change of entity as specified above, please contact Customer Services by completing the form below or calling 0161 826 6616 who will be happy to assist you.

Changing your Address

In order to change your address or bank details, you need to contact with the Subject line "Change of Address and <YOUR MID number>"

Merchant Account Support

Cardpay 365 Limited is a company registered in the UK at Bank House, Bank Street, Whitefield, Manchester M45 7JF   Company No. 10315385.